Flow Productions is an independent and international production company concentrating on short films for Film Festival releases and targeting Independent Television. Our filmmaking aims are topical, highly controversial and often surround portraying multicultural society and racism in modern day Europe. Our films will look to raise issues for discussion topics for education, and through our “sometimes guerrilla” motion pictures, aim to promote acceptance, respect and integration of all cultures and nationalities.
Flow Productions can also create advertising trailers, documentaries and music videos for a range of diverse film industry contacts. Tim Wade of Flow Productions; has studied filmmaking with the UK National Film and Television School (NFTS), and the Norwich University of the Arts (NUA), also in the UK.
We are always on the lookout for fresh and established filmmaking talent from all cultures and backgrounds, and are always on the lookout for new, maybe inexperienced talent, for both in-front-of and behind camera, and both pre and post production:
- actors and performers,
- artists and graphic designers,
- camera, set, and lighting,
- CGI and visual effects (VFX) specialists,
- costume designers,
- directors and assistant directors,
- location managers,
- makeup department staff,
- film/TV marketing specialists,
- musicians and soundtrack specialists,
- previsualisation artists,
- producers, production managers, and production designers,
- production sound mixers,
- screenwriters, scriptwriting and storytelling specialists,
- sound designers,
- sound recordists,
- video editing and video editors,
Whether you are an experienced film professional, a filmmaking student, or have dreams of a career in acting and film; then kindly follow the links above and get in touch. We aim to answer all enquiries personally, and look forward to having you work with Flow Productions on our next suitable filmmaking production.